Get up to R120, 000 with Old Mutual’s My Money Plan product which allows yo to consolidate your debt combining it into one plan so that you pay a lower overall instalment.
This allows you to reduce your finance charges and increase your available cash, as My Money Plan also provides you with regular cash payouts when you need them most. You have 1 to 60 months to pay for your consolidation and you pay a fixed interest rate determined at the time of application
To apply for an Old Mutual Consolidation Loan
- You need to have been employed for at least 12 months at your current job.
- Only individuals can apply for a consolidation loan.
- You have to be 18 years of age.
- Nneed to be a resident of South Africa.
- You must have a valid South African ID document (Green, bar coded, 13 digit).
- You must provide a current payslip no older than 1 month.
- You need to provide consecutive bank statements for the last 3 months.
- Always pay your monthly consolidation loan instalment.
- Speak to Old Mutual before you approach other lenders.