RCS is a financial institution that has been assisting a lot of South Africans with personal loans and their loans range between R1 000 to R100 000. RCS Card interest rates competitive and affordable. RCS Personal Loans are unsecured loans meaning that you don’t have to put up collateral against the loan, which is good news for most people without any asset such as a house to put up. Their loans are in compliance with the National Credit Act.
Once your RCS Personal Loans application is approved you will be able to get access to cash that will be deposited directly into your account within 24 to 48 hours. Some of the benefits of getting RCS Personal Loans include the following:
- Freedom to use your loan on whatever you want, RCS doesn’t to require information on what you going to use it for, the choice is all yours.
- These Personal Loans can offer you cash between R1 000 to R100 000 and their repayment terms is very flexible, ranging between 12 to 60 months.
- The interest rates charged on the loans are very competitive
- You get access to your loan money within 48 hours and it is transferred directly into your bank account.
- You will be able to get FREE Personal Cover for death, retrenchment and disability if your loan is more than 3 months.
- Use the Card to Shop at Game and Dion Wired (Massdiscounters), Builders Warehouse, Queenspark, Makro, Tekkie Town, and AVI (Spitz, KG, GreenCross & Carvela).
What are the requirements for an RCS Card
In order to qualify for an RCS Card you will need the following:
- Valid South African ID Book and should be above the age of 21 years
- Current Pay Slip
- Have Permanent Employment
- Be earning a minimum income of R2 000 a month
In conclusion, if you are looking for some extra cash to cover or take care of your financial needs then apply for RCS Personal Loans today. Simply visit their website www.rcs.co.za for more information.